Today’s activity is step three in our co-creating the life you want series.
The First Quarter Moon is when the moon is moving from New Moon to Fullmoon and seems half dark and half lit from our view.
At this point in the lunar cycle, you may start to have a few doubts about co-creating the life that you want with your New Moon intentions. This is usually the time when your commitment to your intention(s)is tested. Some kind of crisis or issue could come up for you that causes you to fall a bit behind on your Waxing Crescent Moon to-do list. Falling behind could be the thing that causes that doubt but don’t let it be the thing that determines your commitment.
If you’re having doubts, let’s make sure those doubts are because this is no longer what you want.
1. Take a few minutes to review your New Moon intentions.
2. Reread the part about how this will make you feel once the intention starts blooming into an actual creation.
3. Mediate for a few minutes with that feeling in mind.
4. Ask yourself now, is this still something you want? Whatever you’re feeling (queasiness, anger, excitement, etc) that’s your intuition speaking.
5. If you’re still having doubts or have a not-so-comfortable feeling about this intention, let the intention go.
If it no longer creates excitement for you or if it no longer fits in with your other intentions, let it go. As time passes before the next New Moon, with the activities to come, you may find there is something else you want to do. When you have doubts that are based on a “feeling” that’s your intuition telling you this is not “the thing” or maybe “not the time”. Many times, the word NO, is a good thing.
If you’re still feeling excited or never had any doubts, this is the time to double commit to your intentions. It’s time to take action!
1. Review your Waxing Crescent Moon to-do list.
2. Ask yourself what has worked for you, what hasn’t.
3. Tweak those tasks that didn’t work or just throw it away.
4. Review those tasks that did work and determine if they need tweaking or if you can make improve upon them.
5. Create a new to-do list of what you will be doing for the next three days to co-create your New Moon Intentions with the Divine Goddess.
Invest in yourself and then surrender to the Divine Goddess. Om Namo Narayani.