The full moon is the high point of the lunar cycle. If you began the Co-Create the Life You Want series with us (either here or on Facebook), starting with the New Moon Activity, then today’s Full Moon activity for you will be to review, determine, or do away with what’s not serving you. I’ll explain that in further detail below.
If you’re now joining us for the series, I want you to know that the Full Moon is just as good a time to begin co-creating, as the New Moon is. When you begin with the Full Moon, you’re clearing your slate and raising your vibration before setting your intentions, which is a great place to start from. The Full Moon is a perfect time to release and start anew so you can skip the other sections and start with the RELEASE section.
Review, Determine or Do Away With
It’s been two weeks since you’ve made your New Moon intentions. At this point you can either see it manifesting, you have seen things falling into place that you feel will lead to your intention manifesting or there are no indications that your intention will come to pass. If you lost excitement over the intention then I’m sure you see why it’s not manifesting. And that’s fine. We shall do away with whatever doesn’t serve us. But what if you’re still excited about this intention? You’ll find the idea of it not manifesting, hard to swallow. So what do you do now?
- Review the part you played in making this happen. Did you put things in motion and follow through with your lists? If not, get on that! Is your intention something so big that it needs more time to marinate? If so, don’t give up. There is no rule that says your intention will manifest during a specific time frame. It’s all about Divine Timing. Just keep doing your part to broadcast your intentions through words, meditation, and action.
- Determine if this intention was right for you. Has something else manifested? Did something you didn’t ask for just seem to “happen”? For example, let’s say your intention was to get a position working for a specific agency but somehow another agency offered you a job. Or maybe your goal was to gain 200 followers on Facebook but instead you gained 150 on Twitter. The truth is, sometimes, the Divine Goddess says NO. Yep. No matter how hard you try, She says no. But NO isn’t always a bad thing. When She says NO, it’s because this isn’t the way for you, She’s trying to save you from something. This is why that something else pops up instead. Your investment and energies did not go unnoticed. When you put out into the Universe that you want A and receive B instead, this isn’t because you didn’t try hard enough, it’s because A wasn’t a right fit for you. It’s at this time that you let that intention go.
Speaking of letting go…
If we want to manifest our existing New Moon intentions or new intentions with the coming New Moon in two weeks, we need to release negative energy, because like attracts like and we do not want to attract more negative energy.
We need to clear our personal energy of:
Feelings of being wronged
Holding on to this type of energy, whether it’s old or recent, reduces the amount of positive energy we carry and lessens the amount of positive energy that we have, to manifest with. It slows our progress.
STEP ONE: Identifying what we need to release. To begin to release these energies, we need to first identify by listing all of them. All the fears, grudges, disappointments, etc. that we’re holding on to. Think back as far as you can and list each experience or person that has left you feeling wronged. This can range from your sibling ripping off your stuffed monkey’s tale when you were 8 to really major traumatic experiences. Anything/anyone that still upsets you when you think of it/them. Write it all down. It’s for your eyes only. Get it off your chest.
STEP TWO: Note down what you have learned from these situations or how this situation may have changed you. Did you realize that your tribe was only keeping you down? Did you realize that you needed to be more independent? Did this situation give you the determination to stick to a course of action? Did you grow from this incident? Whatever it is, even if it’s as minor as locking your stuffed animals away in your closet when you weren’t playing with them, write it down.
STEP THREE: And now the HARDEST PART, which you may not be able to do it all today, but you can start today. Let the feelings around these situations GO.
Accept these situations as having happened.
Accept that these people have hurt you.
REMEMBER that you survived.
Forgive the people involved. I don’t mean to say you should be OK with what they did. And I’m not saying to call them up and say you forgive them. I want you to forgive them for your own sake (forgive them on the basis that they’re not worth your time, not as enlightened as you) because once you do that, you can let them go and move on. When you forgive, you release the karma and when you do that, you exit the situation.
Tear the list up, throw it in the trash, take the trash out and walk away.
Again, this step is the HARDEST and you may not be able to do it alone, you may need to speak with a loved one or your pastor or even a psychologist. Deciding today to get help letting it go, getting past it, is a huge step.
You may be wondering, after such a draining activity, what could you have to be grateful for. But I know that we all have things to be grateful for and right now is one of those times that you really need to take stock of all you have to be grateful for. When we let go of energy, we must replace that energy, and gratitude is the most positive energy you can carry. Remember when I said like attracts like? The more grateful you feel, the more things to be grateful for, will come into your life. Here’s what you do:
- Make a list of all the people and things you’re grateful for.
- Sit in a comfy spot, review that list and allow yourself to feel how the people/experiences on your list make you feel.
- Hold those feeling in your heart.
- Meditate in order to broadcast those feelings.
- End your meditation with Om Namo Narayani.
If you’ve followed everything here today, I can sincerely and honestly say I’m proud of you. Because THIS is not easy. But we can do it. We will do it. We’ll co-create the life we want, with the Divine Goddess.